myfarewellnote is committed to keeping your personal data safe and confidential.
What types of personal data do we collect and use about you?
myfarewellnote only capture the following personal data about you:
- Email Address
We will tell you if providing any of your personal data is optional and will ask for your consent to process your personal data where this is necessary to do so but in all other cases, we will use the personal data to only make contact with you, as part of the day to day running of the service that you have agreed myfarewellnote to provide to you.
We will process your personal data in the following circumstances:
1. As deemed necessary to perform the contract with you
a. Prior to you entering into the contract
b. To manage and perform the contract
c. To keep your records up to date
2. As may be deemed necessary for our own legitimate interests or those of other persons or organisations e.g:
a. For good governance or audit purposes
b. For accounting reasons
c. For monitoring activity such as emails and phone calls
d. For developing statistical analysis
3. To ensure we comply with a legal obligation e.g:
a. When you exercise your rights under Data Protection law
b. Disclosure for legal or regulatory requirements
c. Establishment and defence of legal rights
d. Prevention, detection or investigation of crime
a. We may ask you for your consent to process some or all of your personal data
Cookies are small pieces of text sent to your web browser by websites that you visit. A cookie file is stored in your web browser and allows us to recognise you and make your experience of using the site, easier and more convenient for you.
None of the cookies we use are used to collect your personal information.
You can find our Cookies policy by clicking here
We will retain your data for a period of 24 months from the time you decide to no longer do business with myfarewellnote.
We may hold your personal data for several reasons:
3. In case of queries you may make
4. In case of queries that a recipient may make if they cannot successfully access your messages for any reason.
There may be times when your personal data is kept for longer than our retention period, including:
4. In case of legal or regulatory challenges
5. In case of criminal proceedings
6. In case of a claim you may make
What rights do you have regarding the personal data we hold about you:
7. At any time you have the right to know what personal data we hold on you. This is known as 'Right of Access'
8. You have the right to know how we process your personal data across the business and if, for any reason, we share your personal data with another company
9. You have the right to ask us to erase any personal data we hold on you. This would be reviewed against our retention policy prior to a decision being made and communicated to you
10. You have the right to object about using your personal data for processing reasons
11. You have the right to ask us to restrict how or when we use your personal data
12. You have the right to ask us to port your personal data. We will achieve this by sending what we hold on you and allowing you to share it as you wish. We will not send personal data to another company
Additionally, you have the right to complain to the Information Commissioner's Office: https://ico.org.uk/.
All requests need to be made in writing to the email@example.com and they will be replied to or where possible actioned within 28 days.
If you have any reason to complain about our processes or procedures regarding your personal data you are welcome to write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Data anonymisation and aggregation:
On occasions, we may take your data and convert it into statistical analysis. When this happens, you won't be identifiable as an individual data subject but the aggregated data may be shared and used in the ways described earlier in this Data Protection Statement.
This Privacy Statement is not intended to form a legally binding contract between myfarewellnote and the users of our website or online services but is intended to serve as a guide to the standards we provide to protect you and your personal data.
Queries regarding this Privacy Statement
It is your responsibility to ensure that you keep your computer and digital assets up to date with the very latest anti-virus software protection.